CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update...

wow. it has been a while since i've written.
well let's see,
what has happened?

i threw my back out, for starters.
oyi,
that was HORRIBLE!!
my independence was taken away from me.
My wonderful Wife waited on me hand and foot.
she was amazing.
she IS amazing.
we went home to florence
and had a good visit.
we didn't get to stay the night with Mawmaw.
she wasn't feeling well
and my back would not have allowed me to sleep on the pull out.
the twins had fun with my camcorder.
i helped them with their science projects.
it was wierd, yet perfect:
all 4 of us kids doing school work together.
it was right.
i have noticed an oddity,
when did my step dad become an asshole?
not the man i recall.
liz came for a visit.
mom watched ANOTHER horrid movie.
yesterday cheryl & i took harley to cola to petsmarts.
on the way,
we saw all the fires on 26.
has to be an arsonist.
i say two of em.
all fires cept one were by frontage roads.
harley did very well in petsmarts.
very well mannered.
his new Clemson collar has him looking mighty handsome.
we got him a sports jersey to match his collar,
although they didn't have any Clemson shirts available.
i went to the school today to speak with my advisor.
3 classes next semester:
english 102, sociology 101, & some math class.
i hafta go take a placement test on monday to find out which math class i need to be placed in.
on halloween,
shurl & her momma got dressed up and went to the kids' house.
they were sick with a virus and couldnt go trick or treatin,
so shurl & her momma wanted to bring halloween to them.
it went well.
i absolutely,
100%,
LOVE my life.