CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

its real.

i got a 94 on my third History exam,
bringing my average to a 90,
which is an 'A'.
This means now,
i have straight A's.
HOT DAMN!!
HOW ABOUT THAT?!
Mawmaw said when i get my good grades,
she gets happy,
because she feels like she's getting them too.
WoW!!
that's a real sense of accomplishment!!
Bella's only got a week left at MUSC.
*WooT*
i get her for a week,
then she starts in Cola.
YAY!!
i'm getting eager to go home for Thanksgiving.
hopefully, everybody will behave.
i'm also getting antsy for Crimmus to get here...
ARG.
jeeze, louise,
i am tired!!
i used to dream of this.
of a time of harmony.
no hurt.
no pain.
no numbness.
love.
an abundance of love.
a place where i belonged.
a place that accepted me.
a me that accepted me.
the run of the mill,
everyday kind of love,
to borrow Rascal Flatts' lyrics.
no longer am i the girl at others' beckon call,
nor am i the one who hurt just to feel,
i am happy.
i appreciate life,
my life.
i am so bob damn unbelievably appreciative of every damn thing in my life.
i wanted to be happy.
i wished on all my dreams,
falling stars,
and fairytales...
i wished to be happy.
but this -- my life...
is better than any fairytale i've ever read.
its real.
its real.
when i open my eyes from my slumber,
she is there.
Harley is there.
and i am still in our home.
in our life.

Dorothy: Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here. And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all, and - oh, Auntie Em - there's no place like home!


Wizard of Oz: A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.