CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bouncin Back...

well lets see...
its been a ROUGH week.
my Dr RX'ed me Flexoril to help ease off my pulled muscles.

well...
10 mg, 3X's a day...

NOT a good combo i found out.
heinous, evil nightmares
and even more wicked hallucinations

capped without the ability to differintiate between asleep & awake.
thank GODDESS for my Bella!!
she was right there by my side,
along with the spiders and Harley's missing ear.
i am all better now though...

bella said she is glad i'm back.
isn't that sweet?!
friday (yesterday) my family (cheryl, harley, & myself)
loaded up the car and headed to flotown.
her anniversary present arrived at my grandma's.
well, part of it anyways.
it a M*A*S*H hat,
thats her fav TV show.
we visited with my grandma for a while,
then went to my Momma's.
i love my boys.
they are so awesome!!
i'm still their favorite sissy!!
i called up wisabus to extend an invite to the Schoolhouse for supper.
i also invited my own Momma.

it felt wierd ridin in the van
with my Mom,
my Wife,
and my best friend.
i couldn't have been more happy and content.
on the way,
my mom just chatted up quite the storm with Bella.
wisabus and i just talked, occaisionally intruding their convo.
we saw 2 people there that we knew.
alex has a home baseball game on tuesday that we're goin to.
next week is going to be a busy busy week.
haircuts, OT therapy, errands, Florence....
then we drop off Harley next door, i guess,

(we've still yet to figure out where to stash him)
then off to BEAUFORT for our anniversary!!
*WooT*
this damn heart monitor is getting on my last nerve.

a whole month,
jo
oh fucking joy.

anyways,...
all is well here.

my food for thought: when you achieve that moment when you want for nothing,
all those you love are surrounding you, that, mes ami, is what brightens my soul.