CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

3 point difference.

today,
i had dermatology appointment.
off we go to the "big city,"
the emerald city,
the land of oz.
she, the doctor,
had the 'golden shit' syndrome.
she's prolly such a bitch cuz that gold hurts comin out her asshole...
(with a 'W'.)
okay, so...
as we were leaving the dr's office,
i had to pee.
so we find the office's bathroom.
it was occupied,
thus, we waited.
a couple of minutes passed...
then a bigger built man comes RUSHING out,
head hung down,
face all pale white,
'cept for his cheeks which were ROSY RED.
that tipped me off right then & there.
he practically RAN out the front door & hopped into a construction-like truck.
cheryl & i step towards the bathroom and BAM!!
it hit us in the face like a motherfucking BRICK WALL.
we couldn't even make it in the bathroom...
"I was scared and fearing for my life.
I was shakin' like a leaf on a tree...
Gimme three steps towards the door..
And you could hear me screaming a mile away
As I was headed out towards the door."
as we gagged,
those in the waiting room laughed at our reactions.
yeah.
then, we saw a Buzzard carcass on the side of the road.
speaketh of irony, my friend.
we go to knottyheads to get my cartiledge re pierced.
and whadooyah know?!
upon our arrival,
the urge to poo flashed upon me,...
(its the power of suggestion, people...)
i stunk that bathroom up, girl!!
though, not as badly as Mr Mysterious Construction Crapper.
i did, however,
leave a delightful aroma that wafted out through out the entire establishment.
its a small house, yall.
i ranked about a 7,
whilst Mr Construction Crapper was a hearty 10.
3 points makes a lot of difference.