CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

dwarfs.

Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful can all kiss my Grumpy ass.

It appears as if my Psych grade went from a ‘B’ to an ‘A’…
no complaints.
Let’s see if my prediction holds true for my Math test grade.
All I know is I studied for that test and my ass best not have failed it.

Pookie is getting a sleep study tomorrow,
so my deaf ass can enjoy sleeping with my wife again.
Yall KNOW that’s bad if my deaf ass can hear that!!
(I love you, Pookie-Poo!! *MUAH*)
So she won’t be home til Friday.
I think I’mma go buy the Reba CD to help make me feel better.
Yay!!
(Btw, my homegirl debuted at numero uno on Billboard’s with the release of this CD. Not bad for a 52 year old, huh?!)
In the meanwhile,
I need to study and clean house.
Motivation hasn’t been a regular visitor lately.
Dunno why.
Not getting depressed again.
Oh wait,
I DO know why...
I'm lazy.
Yes, I freely admit it.
I should feel some sordid sense of shame.
Oops.
Oh well.

The plight of the aquarium still remains.
Ugh.

So, this Jenna 6 shit…
its all such bullshit.
Why aren’t they persecuting him for a hate crime?
Yea,
the nooses were NOT cool,
AT ALL…
But have we learned NOTHING from our past?!
VIOLENCE SOLVES NOTHING.
We are a stupid species.
Fuck,
even the turkies are smarter than us.
THEY aren’t causing their own demise.
Well,
let’s leave out the ones who drowned themselves.
Humans are the most stupid species, ever.
Evolution, smellolution.
Today’s humans are Darwin’s theory in reverse.
Case in point,
Britney Spears.
Yeahhhh, buddy.
Maybe Disney can induct her into the 8th Dwarf position:
Stupid.