CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Bella Karma

karma is beautiful.
simply beautiful.
check this out:
8:30 a.m.- b'fast with cheryl & her mom @ ihop.
10- OC Tech.
i had 4 things to do there:
a) go to the buy back book thingy. they bought back my English book, but not my History book. I was missing the CD that originated with the book, so it was no good to them.
b) turn in stafford loan application for books for spring semester.
c) and get a form for SCVR filled out. they were gonna try to help with my books.
d) and get my fall semester transcript for VR
my Cheryl caught a very BIG mistake in the Financial Aid office.
a 7 thousand dollar mistake, to be exact.
Financial Aid doubled my yearly income,
thus, the reason the Pell Grant & the Lottery failed to pay for my books Fall semester.
Now, OC Tech owes ME money & my books are paid in full,
with some leftover to pay for my school supplies.
Cheryl & I both cried in that office!
Then, I took my History book to my advisor.
I told her since I got my christmas early,
I wanted to give back.
I told her to donate my book to a student who needed it.
She said it'd be more efficient to donate to the Liberry.
Bc then it'd serve more than one student.
Then Cheryl & I went to Cola to finish our Crimmus shopping.
We went to Red Lobster for their Seafood.
I ate the shit up like an Ethopian kid on a PB&J.
Karma:
How sweet it is to be loved by you!!