CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 02, 2006

*sigh*

tomorrow a.m.
Mawmaw is getting her tooth pulled
*sigh*
she said Mary Barr called her
God how I absolutely LOATHE when that wretched SNAKE slithers her way to my good Grandma.
That is the Snake's way of slithering her manipulation my way, to my direction. It is her calling.
you know, i've tried to find something residing deep within me
something can forgive her
something that can sympathise

can empathise...
something.
but i can't.
what lesson am i supposed to learn from her?
definately to love.
and love with my WHOLE self.
another moment of pondering...
if there is reincarnation,
and we all predetermine our own lives,
including the people within them...
then i wonder what THE HELL i was thinking to rewrite her back into this go 'round?!
*sigh*

Goddess help me.
I have an Exam next week, as well.
*sigh*

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WISABUS!!

Blanche: My first was Billy. Oh, I'll never forget it! That night under the dogwood tree, the air thick with perfume, and me with Billy. Or Bobby... Bobby? Yeah, it was Bobby! Or was it Ben?
__________________________________________
Blanche: Are you implying I lost my virginity at an early age?
Sophia: I'm just saying you're lucky Jack-&-Jill magazine didn't have a gossip column.
__________________________________________
Dorothy: [to Sophia] Get back here, you little Sicilian gekko!