CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Tale of the Asshole & the Black Widow

the monster she has become
is derived from a story from her own imagination
the girl i met
buried in the stone garden
the girl that is
a therapist's goldmine
metal face he called her
black hair
black nails
black lipstick
tis sad
it really is
i didn't let her break me
for that i am proud
i took responsibility for my actions and words
a leopard cannot change it's spots
she said
a Dalmatian is born with no spots
they only come at maturity
thats what i think
another lie in the web of deceit
perhaps her screen name suits her best
black widow
she's a deadly virus contagious to all
who seek out her web
an emotional vampress
with multiple personalities
i was strong in the midst of her wrath
no tears or blood shed on my behalf
not even any regrets
how i wish
i could've been a fly
in the back of that ambulance
i live in Charleston
with my wife-to-be
yet she asks him if he's my boyfriend
proof therein that she has no useful brain function left
good ol' predictable 120
pulls his asshole routine
heh
that routine is something
that'll withstand the test of time
he says we are close friends
then gets under her skin
by saying tho
i am gay
he is still my man
LoL
ha!
i can't wait to see him at LRRS haunted house
it has been way too long indeed

he has been a good friend
i can count on
that friendship means a lot to me
i am glad i am away from her
and that god forsaken town
and it's rumors
it only makes me
all the more
grateful and appreciative of cheryl

* sigh *
damn, i love my bella.