CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Purple

so today is our 6 month anniversary
woohoo
i am so Blessed and so fortunate
to have somebody like Cheryl by my side
she says i give her too much credit
i think not
an astounding beauty is she
she's my healing color
purple
i breathe in her scent
and with each passing hour
each wound on my heart is healed
each tear ever shed
wiped away by her love
her understanding,
compassion,
sincerity,
devotion,
and love
never faultering
always steady
every mistake from my past
makes our relationship
that much stronger
in my journey
to reclaim myself
there is no one blocking my path
no one to catch me if i fall
just someone by my side
with her hand gently on my back
for assurance
the freedom tastes so sweet
the purple,
no longer scary,
but a warm safe haven
that makes my soul come alive
with every kiss

Bella,
the past 6 months have been wonderful.
you have enhanced my life to a point
to where i am at a loss for words. i eagerly
look forward to spendingg the rest of my life
with you. we are so Blessed to have such a
strong, healthy, commited relationship. you
are everything i have ever dreamt of. thank
you for loving me and standing by my side.
"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."
i love you, mon femme bella.