CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 19, 2007

sweet sweet karma.

sweet karma.
god how i adore it.
i've strived so hard to move lifetimes away from my old life.
i didnt think i was better than them.
i just didnt want to end up stuck in hartsville,
living in a trailer park,
with 5 kids,
and trading my food stamps for drugs.
i was and am better than that lifestyle.
i said lifestyle, not the people.
though some of them,...
anyways,...
my point is,
it does my heart good to see how far i've come,
and then when i stop to get a breath,
and look back...
those people,
those people my world revolved around for so long,...
those people i loved with my all (at that time),
those people i believed and believed in so fiercely,...
they are STILL in the same place.
the SAME DAMN PLACE.
the part of me that loved them,...
the girl in my memories,
that girl who loved them,...
she wants to run to them screaming saying it can be so much better than that.
they just hafta want it!
if they want it, they can have it.
they can be happy.
life can be good.
but the girl i am NOW,
the girl i am now knows better.
the girl i am now knows the heartache in believing in lies.
the girl i am now is happy.
the girl i am now is happy that karma truly does work.